Tuesday, January 11, 2011

when it rains, it pours &opens doors

So after not having any class the first two days of school because of ice, I finally begin class tomorrow. I'm excited... ready to get on with my life. Wedding week is over, so the stress of all that is gone. It was a fabulous time though, just made sure I didn't get overwhelmed running around doing everything I needed to do. Never knew being a bridesmaid could be so exhausting... but worth it. I do believe I read earlier that John Dye has died. How sad... the angel of death has now died. May he rest in peace, along with the great television of the 90's. General info: I detest WalMart, which is why I go there only if I have to. It's just a horrible place. Give me a grocery store, a pharmacy and Best Buy and I will live. Gahley.

No comments:

Post a Comment