Tuesday, December 14, 2010

i've got forever on the tip of my tongue.


Hello Children! Listen, I've been blogging almost 6 years now. 8 if you count the updates I used to do on freewebs before the blogging frenzy started in early 05... Anyhow, I don't ever seem to ever stay on one blogging site. I made this site a year and a half ago to "follow" some of my relatives in Virginia and out west, that being said, I have refused to ever write or put forth any negative energy on here... left that to my other two blogs, ha! But for now, here I am. Anyhoodiddlyhoo... We have dress rehearsal for the cantata tonight. I just found out Sunday that I was narrating the cantata lol... I had no idea. She mentioned something about Christmas Eve to me, but not the cantata. So I came home from work Sunday night, and grandmother had a big binder full of narration for me. I definitely need to get out there and read over that stuff before tonight. I have to leave soon to go see what kind of magic Ms.Tina can work on my bridesmaid dress... I have no idea what to do. She said she was gonna ace bandage me in that thing if she had to... great lol!! I am eating the most disgustington soup stuff... I lie, I quit eating ha... I really hope Ash wants to go to dinner tonight, or it will be another night of a Wendy's salad lol. I'm so tired, I stayed up til 4am painting doodles on the wall because I was mad about the internet... then I stayed up til a little after 6am reading stuff when the internet finally started working. I didn't let myself sleep too much, or else I will be the gift wrapper from Hell tomorrow... you know. My boss did tell me he wanted to move me to the floor since they were suddenly short handed and I was cross trained... so I wouldn't be as bored. Sigghhh, I am ready for January. After two years out of college, I have finally got my head screwed on straight, decided what I want... and I'm going after it. Okay, that is enough of my randomness. I need to head out to the big city of round... you know. :D

One of my favorite photos. I took this at Ben & Sarah's wedding a few weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment