Monday, December 20, 2010

The time is changing.

So the cantata is over, which means Christmas is fast approaching. I cannot believe this year has flown the way it has. Thinking over how much has changed, I believe I'm ready to face the new year. I did a little more Christmas shopping today. I went in the store to buy myself shoes... but came out with gifts for my grandmother and two little cousins. This was before I went downtown and came out with another gift for grandmother, my mom and one of my friends. And now, typing that, I realize I forgot about another friend. Sigh!

Last night was so amazing. I got to see Emma &Essie, whom I hadn't seen since the spring. Also got to see Charlotte &Aidan for the first time since Halloween. Turned around today and ran into another friend that I hadn't seen in over two years! I'm so loving all that! I'm liking this way to live. :-)



Random crowds of people as we marched in the Krewe of Endymion parade in New Orleans. I had never seen so many people at one time in my life.


Since I have been tagged the grammer nazi, I must go ahead and correct those who are fluent in redneck... the "r" in wash is silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment